Monday, June 30, 2014

Jams of the Week

Music Obsession Jam: Sam Smith


Obsessed. He's been on my radar for a little while now, but since he's been doing so much press lately and I'm hearing him on the radio, I'm even more obsessed. I want him to be my celebrity British gay best friend.

Flavored Water Jam: La Croix Curate


I can cut soda, but for some reason, I can't cut fizz! I'm a big fan of these new flavors from La Croix, especially the Cherry Lime. It's delicious!

Lip Color Jam: Korres Lip Butter Balm

I posted several years ago about my love of Korres Lip Butter Glaze, but it bears repeating! I ordered additional colors because they no longer seem to sell it at Sephora, but I'm obsessed with all of them. Perfect color and perfect moisture.

Jewelry Jam: This New Ring


One of my favorite things about working at an art center is always coming into contact with beautiful handmade objects in our gift shop. I spotted this ring and had to have it! I love having pieces with a story, so it's cool to know the artist who actually made the piece. Find more jewelry like this at our gift shop at the Peninsula Fine Arts Center.

No comments: