Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Sunday Best v.208

Amazing floating city by Nina Lindgren

How about um....Tuesday best? I have been running myself all over the damn place and completely forgot to post Sunday Best, happy Tuesday morning reading!
  • What the Orange Is the New Black inmates are reading.
  • A snippet of a slow-mo video piece, Street, by James Nares. I was completely transfixed when I saw it at the Jepson Center.
  • The inventors of the selfie are at it again.
  • I love articles about days in the life of Patti LaBelle.
  • Feeling shy at the beach? A good reminder to forget about it and enjoy.
  • Carl Sagan's daughter writes about how he has achieved immortality.
  • Fascinating interview with the female breakout star of the Fargo tv show.
  • You're not imagining it; some people are just born haters.

No comments: