I'm kind of obsessed with this poster collage by Stefano Arienti
We're having a busy weekend of antiquing (look out for posts on that!) with my sister-in-law. The weather has reached that absolutely perfect moment where summer is having its last gasp and fall is creeping up on the evenings. Patio weather, for sure!
- A diet coach issues an apology to all the beautiful women who were fine the way they were.
- A hauntingly beautiful slow-mo version of Dolly's "Jolene."
- The genius design details you might have missed on every day products.
- The smart future isn't far away.
- Guys with fancy hair.
- Anna Gunn writes about what it's like to play Skyler, a character everyone hates.
- Heirloom corn is apparently the most delicious thing.
- Other than cotton candy grapes.
- I couldn't help cracking up at the snarky article about signs you might be an extrovert.
- Who's the greatest athlete of all time? I vote Jim Thorpe.
- The style of flight attendants throughout history.
- What Will Ferrell planned for his SNL audition.
- Life lessons: don't order plane tickets when you're drunk.
- Finally, the MOST AMAZING welcome to college speech you will ever hear.