Orange Buddha, by Nancy Lorenz. Silver leaf, pigment, resin on panel.
Whew, an incredibly busy August has commenced! We're either traveling or hosting guests every weekend of this month, so bear with me and my old blog...it'll be feast or famine around here! I had every intention of setting Sunday Best to post while I was out of town, but that didn't happen. I hope you'll enjoy it a day late!
- I want to go complete all of these Kate Spade City Guides!
- Behind of the scenes of the delightfully surreal Algonquin Cat Fashion Show.
- Did you see the alternate ending for The Hills?!?
- An incredible, heartbreaking commercial about a Kenyan boy's bucket list and how you can help children like him get safe drinking water.
- A Craigslist missed connection for the literary set.
- Prozac Nation author Elizabeth Wurtzel's advice for twentysomethings.
- Olivia Wilde's advice for turning 30.
- And she made the cut of a list of cool celebrities.
- Why American healthcare is so dang expensive.
- Create your own ringtones in itunes.
- This music video features turn-of-the-century footage of San Francisco, filmed from a streetcar.
- Ultimate brain tease or conversation starter. I honestly don't know what I would do!