It's been a while since I've felt really inspired to think about decor like I normally do...primarily because I feel kinda "done" with our apartment at the moment and we're not planning on buying a house for at least six months. BUT, I've been really admiring beautiful pottery lately and I was totally struck by these new pieces at Leif Shop by Kevin Wilcoxson. It just screams out for a summer-y, rustic, Western-inspired, sun-filled living room in a midcentury ranch with big, big windows.
- Channel 1970s Laurel Canyon with this woven leather Pacific Wonderland chair, $899 at One King's Lane.
- Pop Leah Duncan's cactus print in a pretty wood frame, $20.
- Add a Georgia O'Keeffe touch with this horn-inspired table lamp, $149 at West Elm.
- To hold your books, candles and cocktails, a geometric wood side table, $298 at Urban Outfitters.
- Pottery, $40 at Leif Shop.
- A rug that brings the room together, $825 at Shoppe by Amber Interiors.