Surface 210 by Giuseppe Capograssi
Well, I've officially gotten my first sunburn of summer! Ugh. Every year I vow to never let it happen again and every year it happens. We're buying a beach umbrella and higher SPF sunscreen immediately! We've had a great lazy weekend...played tennis, went to quiet Fort Monroe beach, had sno cones and watched Veep. Gotta love summertime!
- ICYMI: Teacher wears same outfit on picture day for 40 years!
- What it feels like to pass into your mid-to-late twenties.
- Just stumbled upon these brilliant portraits of women by Lisa Congdon, one of my favorite artists.
- A real, live mermaid show in Florida!
- 3D printers are everywhere these days! Now, they can print super sci-fi casts to heal broken bones.
- Little kids' hilarious faces when getting slathered with sunscreen.
- A cool look at people's private emails from artist Miranda July.
- Ho Hey remixed with Will Ferrell's Harry Caray.