Truman Capote, looking ready for a shopping spree.
Today I'm having fun in Savannah with my besties Bret and Ashleigh (more on that when I get back!), back for the first time since 2007. I used to go down all the time to see him in college, so I'm very excited to be visiting again with some actual disposable income!
Some extremely stellar links this week, y'all!
- Facebook flashbacks.
- Kate Middleton said pfft to the idea that a new mom should look like she never had a baby and she's a rock star for it.
- Sufjan Stevens: surprising font critic.
- A touching photo project that reminds us of the people inside the elderly amongst us.
- A dancing little girl makes the news worth watching.
- A college student embarrasses her entire generation by sending a letter to Nirvana.
- The ultimate Clueless tour of Los Angeles.
- An actress who has discovered the fountain of youth.
- Bill Clinton sings "Blurred Lines"
- Authors' favorite first lines of novels.