Friday, December 14, 2012

Jams of the Week

Doc Jam: "Where I'm From" starring Jay-Z



This is a bit lengthy, but it's a fascinating behind-the-scenes doc of my favorite rapper. The moment when he explains who he is to the old lady on the subway is classic.

TV Jam: "Nashville"

Are you watching "Nashville" on ABC? I love it. I love the songs, I like the drama, which actually seems semi-realistic in some aspects (not so much in others). I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I'm really digging it.

Holiday Treat Jam: So Delicious Mint Chocolate
My friend Bret told me I had to give this a shot, and it is totally delicious and guilt-free! I think it's 50 calories per serving, but is rich enough that one serving satisfies that craving. It's nice to know there's one little thing that can offset my ludicrous candy/cookie binging around the holidays.

Reading Jam: Trader Joe's Fearless Flyer


If you live near a Trader Joe's and you get the "Fearless Flyer," seriously take the time to read it one day. I look forward to it every month and I swear, it's got the best copywriting in the ad business. I always end up giggling over some silly pun!

No comments: