Friday, December 7, 2012

Jams of the Week

Music Jam: "All I Want For Christmas" Fallon Style

How can you not love this song, especially with the joie de vivre of elementary school instruments?

Snack Jam: Sonoma Jack cheese wedges
I pick up these cheese wedges at World Market, but I'm sure you can get them elsewhere. Like Babybel's, they're kind of soft but come in all kinds of different flavors and the most clever packaging. I took a box to work and, with pretzel chips, the snack got me through two days!

Candy Jam: Dove Peppermint Bark Candy
I'm kind of obsessed with Dove's peppermint bark "promises." I always grab one and then end up sneaking four more, each time saying, "Just another...just another...just another." I'm in full-on Christmas candy mode at home.

Nail Jam: Revlon's "Midnight"

Revlon is my favorite cheapie nail polish at the moment, and I love this navy shade that looks like the night sky.

No comments: