I don't know about you guys, but the Fourth of July is my most favorite holiday. I'm all about it. It's got all the ingredients for a fabulous day: hamburgers, hot dogs, fireworks, friends, sparklers, history. I'm looking out my window right now, and it's gorgeous here in Virginia. I can totally see why the English got off the boat and said, "This looks good."
- You're not imagining it. The folks on the Food Network are hilarious.
- The best description I've read about what a wedding day really feels like.
- For all you design addicts, more font humor.
- Good to know I'm not the only person who relates life to the Babysitters Club.
- Super chic party decorations.
- Design your own notebooks.
- What would your name be if you were sold at IKEA?
- Imagine what life would be like if you really lived in a catalog.
- Create your own America-shaped cork board.