Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Meanwhile, in Weddingland...

I realized the other day I haven't updated about the wedding preparations pretty much at all in several months. That's for two reasons, good and bad. Reason 1: All of our vendors are booked, so we're kind of in a holding pattern. Reason 2: That doesn't mean there isn't stuff to do, but I'm still in a holding pattern.

So the other day I made the mistake of checking in on my years-long to-do list and realized I had to pump up the volume a bit on the planning. In between the glitter stars ...


...and the ribbon purchasing...

I finally got my wedding shoes! I know I said I was going to keep my attire under wraps a bit, but I couldn't really keep my excitement in!

It took me a while to find the exact right red shoe, particularly because I didn't want to tower over Sean. I ended up finding the Nina "Forbes" shoe and it is perfect.

Oh don't worry. I'm breaking them in.

1 comment:

ashleigh t. said...

Yay congrats! I am so happy you found some shoes for the wedding!