- OMG, you can get a stamp of your face!
- DIY mirrored planters.
- Need to hide? Here's a free, printable disguise kit!
- What we'll all be buying in the stores this fall. I'm especially excited about fifties redux!
- How the country is feeling these days, based on Twitter trends.
- The funniest Facebook group about a former Cleveland Cavaliers player.
- Surprisingly chic uses for Jell-O. Hint: One recipe includes rose wine!
- Maybe the prettiest wedding invitations I've ever seen!
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Sunday Best v. 29
We recently had a mini-Tudors marathon and as a result, I was briefly obsessed with the British royal family. I ended up on a website with all sorts of pictures of royals and came across this ethereal portrait of Princess Margaret (Queen Elizabeth's little sister, who died in 2002). She was really a foxy lady in her day, and I think this picture is just amazing. We could all benefit from such lighting, huh?