"The Killing Jar" by Michael Mendez
Fall is BUSY. It was already looking pretty busy, but now it's starting to look crazy busy. Last night, some girlfriends and I went to see the Long Island Medium "Experience" in a big arena. I've barely watched the show, and I'm not someone who finds it easy to believe in spirits contacting from the other side, but let me tell you it's QUITE a show. Whether it's all real or she's just a great reader of body language doesn't really matter; it was very moving and it was obvious she provided comfort to people who needed it. Interesting, for sure.
Speaking of interesting, here are some links I found entertaining this week:
- How one 29-year-old woman has opted to die with dignity.
- Yup, filming a sex scene is super awkward.
- A peek inside artists' diaries.
- Surprising things about parenting in America.
- Sneaky stylists' tricks to look artfully casual.
- What it's like to win the Nobel Prize.
- The geography of NFL fans.
- Fun facts about Stevie Nicks.
- I couldn't help but relate to this list of college editor moments.