Me and friends at an art opening this past weekend...another busy one!
If you haven't noticed, life has been busy 'round here. We opened a new exhibition at work, I've either attended or worked several festivals and I feel like the blog posts are piling up but not actually getting written! We have some big stuff going on that I can't WAIT to share, but I'm going to wait a little longer until it's all set in stone. But for your clicking distraction, here are some of the best links I've seen over the past week and a half:
- The most common jobs for each income bracket.
- Go home J.Crew, you're drunk.
- We can't all be Malala. What celebs were doing at 17.
- On that note, someone mistook Mindy Kaling for Malala.
- I am completely enamored by this video celebrating the Walker Art Center.
- Confessions from a real-life medium.
- Photos documenting our phone obsessions.
- How to sell a haunted house.
- Benedict Cumberbatch perfects his Beyonce strut.
- Recollections from former Playboy pinups (a little NSFW).