Adorable Cary Grant and the cutest little friend you ever did see.
It's officially fall! I've made stew, I've had pumpkin ale, I've painted my nails gray and I've worn a scarf. It's happening. Are you loving it? If you, like me, are a football widow, here's a list of links to keep you busy!
- Men explain why they became gynecologists
- You can actually rent the house from the painting "American Gothic".
- It's always funny to see kids crying over nothing.
- The OKCupid date that's being made into a movie.
- Incredible art made from people's donated junk.
- Amazing choreography by a 2-year-old.
- All my favorite bloggers are quitting. Has blogging become a slog.
- End of an era: the last of the Mitford sisters has died.
- The greatest obituary I've ever read ever.
- George Clooney's wedding included a beautiful boat ride. Ludicrously gorgeous.
- Robert Downey Jr. remembers his mother.
- Women in art history who just want to be left alone.
- A fitting tribute to Derek Jeter. I mean, c'mon, that last game was nuts.
- A loooooooong read, but the incredible story of a woman who forgot everything before she was 22.