Street art by Theresa Himmler
Well, whoops! I totally forgot to post this earlier today. I've spent almost every night this week cutting out pictures for collages (a work project), so I've been pretty unplugged. My hands are cramped from cutting! I'm anxious to get through this week to get to our trip to Ocracoke for the second year in a row. I'm so, so pumped.
- The universal things couples fight about.
- Congratulations to this amazing couple of women who have been together for 70 years!
- I kinda wish I had kids so I could give them this children's book by Keith Richards.
- Overheard in the Art World.
- This Buzzfeed list made me so nostalgic for Jim & Pam!
- Mike Rowe's job advice: don't chase a dream job.
- Surprisingly great commentary on Ray Rice from Joe Biden.
- Book suggestions based on your favorite high school books.
- A season of The Wire if Baltimore were gentrified.
- Hilarious Facebook mistake made by grandmas who don't understand tagging.