- Riondo Pink Spago Argento: I'm a sucker for sweet sparkly stuff and this was no exception! It was fruity and light.
- Blenheim Rose: Dave Matthews owns this winery, which produces a dryer, tarter rose with hints of strawberry, grapefruit and orange peel.
- Clear Bottle Bay White Zinfandel: I couldn't find a site for this one, but it was also a little dry, but tasty!
- Barboursville Vintage Rose: I brought this Virginia wine, with a complex mix of four grapes giving it hints of stone fruits, like pineapple and mango.
- The Frenchhouse Rose: This wine's grapes are made in the saignee style, with the grapes macerated for approximately 24 hours. This has flavors of strawberry, pomegranate and watermelon and is tasty!!
- Pigmentum Malbec Rose: A lovely French rose, easy to drink with hints of strawberries and red cherries.
- Salvatore Principe Dolce Rosso: The deepest wine we had, this is a soft, fruity light red with flavors of black cherry and plum.
She also made a delicious strawberry salad with glazed nuts and goat cheese.
But the piece de resistance had to be her angel food cake with a peach creme center, served with strawberries topped with hand-whipped cream with rose wine. It was divine!
Drinking all that rose had me itching for summer! We're only a month or so away from lounging on the beach, hopefully with a glass of pink wine.