Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Kennedy!

Hipstamatic picture, care of my dear friend Mark!

WE DID IT!!!

Expect a full (FULL) load of recaps in the coming weeks, but for now, here is what you need to know: It was better than I imagined; my friends are the best dancers you've ever seen; my parents are the coolest you've ever seen; my friends' parents are the loveliest; my friends are amazing decorators/organizers; and the theme song for the entire wedding weekend was "Whip My Hair" by Willow Smith. Srsly; download it.

I love you all and I can't thank you enough for your support, internets. You are truly lovely. Sean and I are off to San Francisco for our honeymoon so you can expect MANY MANY "eating out" updates.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

AH!! Congrats! I can't wait to see pics! You look like a vintage QUEEN! I love the bird cage!

Diane said...

Congrats! Your wedding was beautiful and SO MUCH FUN!