- For fans of The Big Lebowski: The dudeth abideth.
- This Kate Spade dress is near perfect if you've ever coveted Holly Golightly's hot pink dress in "Breakfast at Tiffany's."
- I totally weeped in my office reading Joanna's birth story.
- Need an incredibly versatile accessory? Try a furoshiki.
- Another resource for vintage-style wedding gowns. How come these are all cropping up AFTER I conducted my search?
- Don't sloppy joe sliders sound like the best fall food right about now?
- Chalkboards are de rigeur right now, and this heart-shaped one is the cutest.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Sunday Best v.36
Want to know how I spent my downtime this weekend? Setting and beating scores on Snood! Do you remember Snood? I was obsessed my freshman year of college. This week, Jack Donaghy said he was drinking whiskey and playing Snood on 30 Rock and that was all the reminder I needed. I promptly downloaded the game and have been reliving 2002 for the past two days. For some reason, I was having trouble typing, so you might notice I'm setting my records as "mberAAmber." Yeah, I had a good hearty laugh over it, too.