Freewheelin' Bob Dylan with Suze Rotolo, West Village, 1963
After an unintended hiatus (brought to you by that most dastardly deed: yardwork), I'm BACK with the hot links! While away your Sunday with these picks:
- Fantastic pictures of "history" including sunbathing on the pyramids.
- You can now tour every MOMA exhibition since 1929 online.
- James Hamblin argues for doing away with greetings and sign-offs in emails.
- Advice for living, from the Notorious RBG, also the star of a new children's book.
- Terri Gross's fantastic interview with Bruce Springsteen just reaffirms my love for both.
- For my friends who are parents:
- Why ancient statues have tiny penises.
- Nearing 80, painter David Hockney is still busy as ever.
- The "Frasier" conversation in this episode of "Sooo Many White Guys" is laugh-out-loud hilarious.
- Behind the nomination of Bob Dylan for the Nobel Prize for Literature.
- I was always obsessed with Jackie Kennedy and always loved Natalie Portman, so this new biopic is a must-see for me.