How to Work Better by Fischli & Weiss, 1991.
Oh, y'all, I haven't shared a Sunday Best in so very long, I don't blame you if you've unfriended me. I'm determined to make it up to you, so here are a TON of favorite links from the past couple weeks.
- Texts to send friends with depression.
- These new NASA posters would look so great in a nursery, office or classroom.
- Want an Ivy League education with no debt? Peep their reading lists.
- Some real talk about women artists.
- All the reasons doing theater as a kid is the best prep for adulthood. Seriously, I can vouch!
- The best: a phone call between Albert Maysles and Little Edie in the year 2000.
- Incredibly moving Under Armour ad for women gymnasts.
- The amount of potential wasted on commutes.
- The rumors were true: Bob Dylan's secret archive.
- Chocolate totally makes your brain work better.
- Don't cross Bea Arthur.
- Artists who DIDN'T quit their day jobs.
- How to teach doctors empathy.
- Behind the scenes of my favorite moment in Broad City.
- There's going to be a Hamilton mix-tape!