I spent this wonderful weekend in the Outer Banks celebrating the 30th birthday of my bestie, Ashleigh, who nagged me for not blogging. Needless to say, the past week and a half have been a whirlwind! We are 90% moved into our house, but that last 10% of stuff at the apartment is weighing me down. But soon enough, it will be a distant memory and we'll just be focused on making our house a home.
- Adorable stories made up about strangers.
- What happened to overtime?
- An amazing underwater ballroom!
- SNL cut this hilarious sketch mocking those VH1 countdowns.
- A powerful article about acknowledging privilege.
- Darrell DMC says Sarah McLachlan is a god. (Seriously, listen to that story. It's amazing.)
- What you learn in your 40s.
- All the women in peril in entertainment who somehow find time to shave.