Thursday, October 8, 2009

Here's the Before, You provide the After!


Anyone looking for a fun D-I-Y project? My co-worker is looking to get rid of this recreation 18th-century style couch and I think that if someone has the cash or the wherewithal to tackle reupholstering it, the couch could look a-maz-ing.
She lives in Williamsburg and if you'll come take it off her hands, she'll be MORE than willing to cut you a deal. If you're interested, leave a comment or email me at newlydomesticated(at)gmail.com.
p.s. If one of you decide to take this on, please please please promise you'll send me an after picture of the project!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Amber! Thanks for your comment...it makes me feel so much better, it really does! I love your blog! You look so happy! I will definitly be checking in on your wedding progress!