These two slay me.
After a busy, busy week I realized I haven't blogged even once. I suppose I could have written about my utter failure to eat at home even one night this past week, or the exciting panel discussion I attended on Thursday. But all my spare time was spent finishing up my second round of Mad Men, and now I suppose I have to move on with my life. But in the meantime, here's some links I meant to share when I was busy watching Don Draper wreck his own life!
- The stylist behind Caitlyn Jenner's Vanity Fair cover.
- Hilarious eggcorns.
- Ariana Grande: unlikely feminist hero.
- The best chocolate chip cookie.
- A surprising time capsule of school in the early 20th century was discovered.
- An incredibly touching celebration of female friendship.
- Satirical advice for young writers.
- Pitch perfect satire of my favorite show, This American Life.
- What poverty does to the young brain.