Monday, September 28, 2009

Bobbi Brown Bridal make-up tutorial

Remember how in high school, there were some girls who just seemed to "get it"? They had perfected the blowout by 9th grade, seemed to understand makeup in a way I didn't get and most impressively, they could create an updo with nothing more than two pencils?

I was never that girl. I would argue that perfecting one's look could be construed as becoming domesticated (especially in Betty Draper's world), but I don't want to put too much importance on make-up. That said, I spent half of this weekend completely sucked into make-up tutorials on YouTube, learning the secrets I didn't learn in high school. This is a favorite and deflnitely worth the ten minutes.

Getting back to cooking this week; I'm supposedly making chicken fried rice tonight even though eggs scare the bejesus out of me! 

No comments: