Friday, July 1, 2011

Today I Like ... Equestrian Chic

I rode a pony once when I was about 2 1/2-ish, and haven't ridden one since. But even if I don't have a deep personal connection with horses, I can acknowledge they're unquestionably beautiful, and I've been unable to resist their sinewy silhouette popping up in fashion lately. Here's a few of my favorite recent finds:


Horse-print blouse by ASOS (available in regular, petite and curve), $60.34.

To cultivate that Lady Who Lunches look, this Lauren G. Adams bracelet ought to do the trick. $113 at Max and Chloe.


This Stella McCartney tank is a bit corny, but wouldn't it look charming with a simple gold pendant necklace and striped cardigan? $99 at Bluefly.


And finally, I love the vintage style of this horse print watch from ASOS. It's a bit girlish, yet still stylish and chic. $34.48 at ASOS.


No comments: