Monday, July 18, 2011

A Clever Balloon Tree


Forgive this terrible blurry cell phone picture I hastily snapped at Home Depot a few weeks ago. I snapped it at the time because I thought this would be the CUTEST part decoration idea (and was pretty darn cute for their 4th of July decor). 

It was a bucket, full of styrofoam (could use floral foam, too, probably), with a plastic pole (might have been PVC pipe) and balloons attached. Wouldn't this be a pretty party decoration if the bucket was galvanized metal or even a pretty stone planter? Then you could use a bit of wood, or even a tension rod, as the support and tie on lovely balloons in your party's color scheme. I just thought it was clever and pretty and a little different from the Pom-heavy party decor we've seen lately.

What do you think? Could it be chic or am I losing it?

No comments: