Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Perfect Spring Wedding In Williamsburg


The other day I was walking out of a meeting in downtown Williamsburg, a couple blocks from Colonial Williamsburg, and I noticed the wisteria is in full bloom over this area in the memorial park sandwiched between the Library and the government offices.

If I had gotten married in the spring, I would have been all over this location, and I thought I'd share the idea.


It would be like getting married in the most amazing chapel of flowers.


And it's directly across the street from the Williamsburg Community Building, which is available to rent for receptions.

The only drawback is that it's such a public location, but just imagine the pictures and that SMELL!


I'd do it in a heartbeat. 

ALSO
When was the last time you got original artwork for zero dollars and zero cents? I'm giving away an original watercolor painting of poppies, inspired by a recent spread in Martha Stewart Living, on Friday. To enter the contest, click here.

No comments: