Monday, February 15, 2010

Raspberry Brie Bites

If you're looking for an hors d'oeuvres that will so wow your guests, so distract them, that you could probably steal from their purses without them ever noticing, this is it. I'm sure I didn't invent it, but I did improvise it: Raspberry Brie Bites.

This recipe is so easy a Sean could do it and yet, everyone will think you are incredibly sophisticated and you slave for hours in your hot kitchen. Begin by slicing a wheel of brie into teeny tiny squares.

Place the teeny tiny brie squares in puff pastry cups.

Place dollops of red seedless raspberry jam on top.

Bake at 350 for about 8 minutes.

The reaction was truly incredible. Everyone fawned over them and they disappeared almost immediately. Seriously, make them NOW.

1 comment:

ashleigh t. said...

I would let you steal from my purse if it meant I got to eat these little morsles!