Still twinning this weekend! Last night we went to our favorite annual Halloween house party, and tonight, I'm considering carving pumpkins. I've only done it once in adulthood and I have ambitious ideas, but no idea how to execute. Maybe YouTube could teach me?
Here are the best links I saw this week:
- A best-of to remember Vine as it once was.
- Peanuts x Stranger Things is too good.
- That time The Atlantic perfectly summarized my feelings about milk chocolate. #sorrynotsorry
- You may call me the Goddess of Autumn, if you please.
- Heartwarming story of a bachelor party-turned-puppy rescue.
- An ode to Jeffrey Garten, the luckiest of men.
- Early 20th century propaganda for and against suffrage is eerily familiar today.
- The most common kinds of work friends.
- Photographer captured 40 years of decline (but it's not all sad!).
- Michael Jackson rehearses Thriller and the history of social dance.
- Roxane Gay nails it with her 13 rules for female friendships.
- Why mellowcreme candies are the best Halloween candies (according to this author).
- Cult condiments you can buy on Amazon.