"How Do You Love Me," by Mac Conner, going on exhibit at the Museum of the City of New York this fall.
Well, today was our very first day of looking at houses. It was wild...it's sort of crazy to go into people's houses and trying to picture your stuff there. Especially when the houses are still full of their stuff! That's when it takes an almost superhuman imagination to wipe it all away and just see the rooms for what they are. It's certainly going to be an adventure.
- Dollywood: unlikely gay mecca.
- Get me back to NY! I gotta go to Central Perk.
- Ultimate DIY: gold leaf your fireplace!
- No one will ever look as cool as Alec Baldwin catching a tennis ball at a match.
- How to make friends in your late 20s.
- My, how times have changed. What back-to-school is like, 70s vs. today.
- I updated my Goodreads list after scanning the 57 books recommended this fall.
- One journalist questions why bother covering war in Syria. (Depressing, but he makes good points.)
- One time Obama wore a tan suit and everyone lost it.
- Warren Buffet's amazing birthday cake.
- Another spectacular Bill Murray sighting!
- Dorm rooms get fancy, thanks to helicopter parents.
- What it's like to remember life before the Internet. Sometimes I feel so old!
- Amy Poehler sums up what it's like to be a woman.
- An artist turns an abandoned building into a full-size dollhouse.
- Made me chuckle: The Onion's take on the new class of college freshmen.